Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and the owner.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, the owner may make various provisions (hereinafter, "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the owner, and the owner notifies the registration applicant of this approval, and the usage registration is completed.
- If the owner determines that the usage registration is not appropriate (such as an obvious spam account), he / she may not approve the usage registration application, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If you do not receive an approval notification email from the owner after applying for registration to use this service, we may refund the usage fee for which payment has been completed without notice. If you do not receive the approval notification email within 2 business days after the payment is completed, you will need to contact the owner's SNS (Twitter / Facebook) directly.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service appropriately at his / her own risk.
- Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party.
- If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, the owner considers that the user ID is used by the registered user.
- 3. The owner shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the owner has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- In exchange for the paid services, the user is required to pay fees set by the owner, stated on this website, by the method specified by the owner.
- The usage fee for this service may be modified. Users who registered before the modification can continue to use the service at the rate before the modification.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following when using this service:
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the owner, other users of this service, or the server or network of a third party.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with the services of the owner
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of the owner, other users of the service or third parties
- The act of posting or transmitting on this service the content that the owner determines to include or include the following expressions:
- Overly violent expression
- Explicit sexual expression
- Expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
- Expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-harm, or substance abuse
- Expressions that make others uncomfortable, including other antisocial content
- Actions that the owner determines to have or are intended for the following:
- Acts aimed at sexual or obscene acts
- Acts aimed at harassing or slandering other users
- Acts aimed at causing disadvantage, damage or discomfort to the owner, other users of this service, or a third party
- Other acts of using this service for a purpose different from the intended purpose of use of this service
- Religious activities or solicitations to religious groups
- Other acts that the owner deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- If the owner determines that there are any of the following reasons, he / she may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The owner shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (copyright)
- The user shall use this service to post or upload only information such as texts, images, videos, etc. that he / she owns the necessary intellectual property rights such as copyrights or has obtained the permission of the necessary right holder.
- The copyright of texts, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by the user using this service shall be reserved by the user or other existing right holders. However, the owner shall use this service to improve the text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded using this service, to the extent necessary for improving this service, improving quality, correcting deficiencies, etc., and publicizing this service. It shall be available, and the user shall not exercise the moral rights of the author with respect to this use.
- Except as provided in the main text of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding this service and all information related to this service belong to the owner or the right holder who has licensed the use to the owner, and the user does not have permission. Do not copy, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including enabling transmission), transmit, distribute, publish, or use for business.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- If the user falls under any of the following, the owner will delete the posted data without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user, or cancel the registration as a user.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- In addition, when the owner determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- If any of the items in the preceding paragraph is applicable, the user naturally loses the profit of the deadline for all the debts to the owner, and must immediately repay all the debts borne at that time in a lump sum.
- The owner does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the owner based on this article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the owner. If you re-register for membership after withdrawal, you will be enrolled at the enrollment fee at the time of re-enrollment (the usage fee for this service may be revised irregularly).
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The owner may make any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) on this service. We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
- The owner does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between the owner and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
- The owner is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The owner may change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
The owner may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if he / she deems it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
The owner shall handle the personal information acquired by using this service appropriately without using it outside this service.
Article 14 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the owner shall be made by the method specified by the owner. The owner will notify or contact the currently registered account as valid unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified by the owner.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior consent of the owner.
Article 16 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.